|Logistics opens at 1pm.||Pre-reg is closed.||See who is coming.|
ID's required for 2019 Waivers
All players must fill out one of our 2019 waivers & photo release forms before they will be allowed to play. These documents are non-negotiable.
As part of the waiver form, Staff will ask to see an identification card. Without a waiver and photo ID, you will not be able to play under any circumstance.
Examples of acceptable photo IDs:
- Government-issued driver’s license or non-driver ID card
- Official school-produced student-identification card from the school you currently attend
- Government-issued passport
- Government-issued military or national identification card
Acceptable IDs should:
- Be a valid (unexpired) photo identification that is government-issued or issued by the school that you currently attend. School IDs from the prior school year are valid through December of the current calendar year. (For example, school IDs from 2014-2015 can be used through December 31, 2015.)
- Be an original document (not photocopied).
- Bear your full, legal name that exactly as it appears on your waivert, including the order of the names.
- Bear a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches your appearance.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible English language text and a clearly visible photograph.