Camp opens at 6:30 PM
Logistics opens at 8PM
Game on at 10:30 PM
Pre-reg is closed
RSVP on Facebook!
Let us know you are coming!
Extra Build for NPCing and Clean up:
- Triple Build for performing an NPC shift (3 build instead of 1)
- Triple Build for performing Clean up (3 build instead of 1, while staying till the end rewards 6 instead of 2)
- This is retroactive with April 2019
- Build for July will be granted before the Event instead of afterward
- Pre-reg will grant extra build and pre-reg will be opened early.
- There will be no new Player Characters or new Alt Characters allowed for the July event. Therefore, any characters that need to be made will be generated at either the May or June 2019 event.
- NPC Shift Build for July 2019 will be provided at event start, even before your shift.This is an incentive to help and a show of good faith. However, those who sign up for an NPC shift will need to be mindful of their shift start time. When you are done your shift, you will receive a magical boon that will help in the coming battles against the Immortals.
- Clean up for July will not be awarded with build, although after clean up, some food will be ordered and an informal (and limited to time available) AMA will happen on camp (or in a different location, if desired/needed).
At this point, Freehold stands at the edge of a knife. Three choices lay before them – whether to strike at the Immortal Tenebrous, who is devouring the aether and has stolen the Nursery; Fang-zhara, who looms above Midworld and has the Divine Foci that Freehold needs; or Lector, who threatens to devastate at least three Kingdoms with his undead hordes. Still, every path before them is fraught with innumerable peril and horrifying risk.
This choice was made by the Freefolk in secret: the Immortals’ ability to scry their decisions is far too terrifying to ignore. But this decision will be revealed soon enough.