Camp opens at 6:30 PM
Logistics opens at 8:30 PM
Game on at 10:30 PM
Pre-reg is closed.
RSVP on Facebook!
See who is coming.
Let us know you are coming!
However, this moon sees the Freefolk return to a Freehold that is reeling from the effects of November’s events. The loss of the Brotherhood chapterhouse means a small spike in criminal activity and rumors of an Immortal attack remain constant. And above it all, there is talk of the Nursery and what it means to Midworld, now that the Immortal Primus has been slain. Oddly enough, all attempts at entering the planar prison have met with failure — an unsettling sign of things to come.
In other news, Puffy, the wind elemental of Prospero’s court is having a Birthday party after feast on Saturday evening. For her party she has requested delicious snacks, a bardic competition, and a winter fashion show. Prizes have been gathered and rumor has already circulated that many elementals will be in attendance.
As part of the waiver form, Staff will ask to see an identification card. Without a waiver and photo ID, you will not be able to play under any circumstance.
Examples of acceptable photo IDs:
- Government-issued driver’s license or non-driver ID card
- Official school-produced student-identification card from the school you currently attend
- Government-issued passport
- Government-issued military or national identification card
Acceptable IDs should:
- Be a valid (unexpired) photo identification that is government-issued or issued by the school that you currently attend. School IDs from the prior school year are valid through December of the current calendar year. (For example, school IDs from 2018-2019 can be used through December 31, 2019.)
- Be an original document (not photocopied).
- Bear your full, legal name that exactly as it appears on your waiver, including the order of the names.
- Bear a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches your appearance.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible English language text and a clearly visible photograph.