Weapon Help

Home Forums Player Marketplace Weapon Help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tadeo 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tadeo
    Participant

Hey all,

This will be my first time going to Seven Kingdoms, and LARPing in general, and one thing that would I’m not sure if I’ll have time to make is a weapon, I was wondering if someone had a weapon they could lend me for this coming weekend at the event. I’d also be willing to consider buying a weapon from someone for around $20 (not sure if that’s unreasonably low).

Thanks!

Diego
    Participant

Hi Tadeo,

Are you planing on PC’ing or NPC’ing your first event?

PC: Thane Ulrik Grimswolf, The Archon Slayer, Priest of Lucca, Envoy of the Chained Kingdom of Jotunbrud.

Hail Lucca

Tadeo
    Participant

I was going to try to take a shift as NPC for the extra build, but wanted to mostly PC.

Diego
    Participant

I’m sure someone will have a spare boffer for your to borrow. I’ll try and see if i can make one real quick but I can’t make any promises since it’s just before the event. Have you tried posting in the facebook event? You may get more responses there. In case you haven’t seen it yet here’s the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2096909480350387/

PC: Thane Ulrik Grimswolf, The Archon Slayer, Priest of Lucca, Envoy of the Chained Kingdom of Jotunbrud.

Hail Lucca

Tadeo
    Participant

Thanks! I actually quickly made one as I wasn’t sure whether or not I’d be able to find someone haha.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.