Variable Runic Apparatus (Phys-Rep)

Home Forums Rules Variable Runic Apparatus (Phys-Rep)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jordan 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jordan
    Participant

The entry found on… http://seventhkingdomige.com/onlinerulebook-landing/onlinerulebook-professions/smith/ states:

requires a phys-rep (a runed Cube, Pyramid or Diamond; at least 6 inches x 6 inches x 6 inches)

My question is how creative can we be with the phys-rep? Does it have to be something as simple as a cardboard cube, or can it be as technological as say a Sith Holocron? Or would the latter be considered out-of-era? Personally, I was thinking of something bronze+light blue or yellow/steampunky.

Secondly, I was curious how flexible the size could be. Is the 6″ x 6″ x 6″ requirement a minimum, maximum, or a dedicated size no smaller/bigger?

Rules Director
    Keymaster

Jordan,

The sizes mentioned are a minimum. However, making it bigger does make it harder to “wield” since most of the actions involved in its use require holding it.

As for how “creative” the phys-rep is, “steam-punk” or “spell-punk” is the absolute limit. No wires or anything similar.

"The End to War, the End to Pain,
    these will come in Seventh's reign"

Jordan
    Participant

Understood! The reason I asked about the size is I have this foam d6 and it’s sides are 5 and 3/4 inches each and even that is a little too big for my hand and would probably be knocked out of my hand pretty easily, lol. Would I be allowed to create like a handle for it? (When messing around with measurements, I found that it’d have to be as small as 5 inches for me to hold it comfortably. Curse my small hands! hahaha)

And also, would it be okay if I made it glow? I was thinking of cutting into it and putting an LED light inside and stuff some cotton down it and tape it off with clear tape to make light come out of it and give it a glowy appearance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.