The Circle (Closed to all except The Circle)

Home Forums Annie’s Inn The Circle (Closed to all except The Circle)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wrath Wrath 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wrath
    Wrath
    Participant

A figure wrapped in black stood and the shoreline once more. He donned his mask of black and red, “come out. I know your here. I can smell you. I bring news and revelations” He said in a hushed voice.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Wrath Wrath.
    Profile photo of Wrath
    Wrath
    Participant

A figure wrapped in black stood and the shoreline once more. He donned his mask of black and red, “come out. I know your here. I can smell you. I bring news and revelations” He said in a hushed voice.

Profile photo of Pride
    Pride
    Participant

“News? What news? Thou shall speak with haste, the more we meet the quicker we will get rooted out.” Pride spoke softly. Her footsteps stalked from the tree line. Her dark robes were clean unmarred from the forests filth. Her mask shimmered as she approached Wrath.

Profile photo of Wrath
    Wrath
    Participant

The light of the moon snuffed out by the clouds that obscured the sky. A robed figure stood once again at the shoreline, although another figure, shorter than the first stood next to it.  “You are to become a soldier of the Circle. An allegiance born of power and knowledge. I will give you a new name, you will be reborn in the circle with the name, Chaos. May you reach what you desire, and with my guidance you will be the strongest of your kind. My brothers will know of your existence and may request your aid. Pay them heed for they are just as dangerous as I.”  The figure turned to see a glow coming from the path.  A young man strolled down the path with a pitchfork in one hand and a torch in the other. “We will be seen, we must remain hidden until the time is right.”

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.