Questions regarding class and race selection.

Home Forums New Players Questions regarding class and race selection.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CloudSoul 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CloudSoul
    Participant

Greetings all! It’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted on here but with life coming to a calm point I’m able to attempt to jump in!

I was planning on playing a seeker and narrowed down my race to either a gnome or a troll. A gnome would be for a more magic focused build BUT a troll would allow me to be less squishy and give me a skill selection that could keep me alive in close combat.

Thoughts???

I’m definitely  leaning a bit closer to Troll than gnome but am willing to be persuaded other wise.

Shelby Miller
    Participant

Hello there!

I think both races would be awesome and I guess it would depend on which type of character you would like to portray. I found the race tab section on the site to be a very helpful tool when making my choice in race as I could determine the costume requirements for each race as well as determine my characters Kingdom origin.  I guess it really depends  how you would like to bring that character to life.

Additionally, if you choose a one race and would like to change after that, you can do so. I believe you have up to 3 playing months to make any changes with build and such.

Also, new players and new characters get an awesome bonus now so sure to check out the “Dark Days are Upon Us” section on the site as that may help you make your choice.

Happy decision making!

There was an Elfin lady Bright,
    The Sun shines fair on Fir' Bolg wall.
    And she would marry a Gohrrim Knight,
    For Love is still the lord of all.

Delphie Cu Gohrrim~ Wild Elf ~ Fir' Bolg

CloudSoul
    Participant

Hello there! I think both races would be awesome and I guess it would depend on which type of character you would like to portray. I found the race tab section on the site to be a very helpful tool when making my choice in race as I could determine the costume requirements for each race as well as determine my characters Kingdom origin. I guess it really depends how you would like to bring that character to life. Additionally, if you choose a one race and would like to change after that, you can do so. I believe you have up to 3 playing months to make any changes with build and such. Also, new players and new characters get an awesome bonus now so sure to check out the “Dark Days are Upon Us” section on the site as that may help you make your choice. Happy decision making!

Thank you so much! I’m probably definitely going to go with Troll. The next step is to determine garb and from what I have read they look pretty similarly to an orc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.