New Player Questions

Home Forums New Players New Player Questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rules Director 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Isaiah Roa
    Participant

Hello!

My name is Isaiah and I’m a perspective player interesting in checking out SK but I have a few questions.

Do we show up with our created sheets to the game or do we email it to somebody? I have a Darkwitch build that I’m pretty set on but I have no idea where to send it ^^;

I’ve heard talk that SK was going to be ending after it’s ten year anniversary for some reason I can’t find clarity on. Is this true and if it is should I bother trying to get in if it’s going to over soon?

Thank you in advance, 🙂

Isaiah

Rules Director
    Keymaster

Isaiah,

Please send any such sheets or builds to jca@seventhkingdomige.com.

With regards to Seventh Kingdom’s end — the rumors are true: Seventh Kingdom IGE will run its final event on July 2019. This final event may be sooner, depending on the actions and the success of the player base.

Whether it is worth coming or not is up to you. We have an amazing and welcoming community of LARPers. Monthly, we have moments of intense combat and intense role-play. On occasion, the player base makes battle against gigantic monsters or in alien environments that I highly recommend seeing and experiencing in person. With regards to one’s build and one’s abilities, there are significant mechanics that assist in strengthening new player characters so that their presence actually matters on or off the battlefield.

If those do not interest you in the least, then this may not be the LARP for you. But if any of these experiences are something that you seek out or are willing to try, then I hope you consider taking a chance on our game.

"The End to War, the End to Pain,
    these will come in Seventh's reign"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.