Freehold?

Home Forums General Freehold?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daniel Daniel 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel
    Participant

HI! I have some questions about freehold because I cant find an answer elsewhere. Forgive me I am a Newb.

What is it? A town the continent? Does it fall under a specific kingdom? Where may it be related to the kingdom map?

Profile photo of Marketing
    Marketing
    Participant

If you can locate the large area to the center of the map, slightly to the right, you can see that it has not been named. This area is a sort of frontier. Port Dawson, and Freehold fall in this area. Freehold being near the center, is accessable by trade route through Port Dawson, currently protected by the kingdoms, through the Brotherhood. Those new players that arive, have traveled from Port Dawson (which was our town during Beta event) to finally reach the bustling, quickly growing town of Freehold to meet Annie, the Brotherhood, and the other pc’s themselves. This will be explained to new players at layon, but to those who haven’t been to an event, or could’t make layon, I hope you the best in Freehold, see you soon.

Profile photo of Tina Degenhart
    Tina Degenhart

Freehold is a town name, and its its own kingdom of sorts. The only person that is a Freeholder would be Annie, everyone else is from other Kingdoms that travel to Freehold.

Profile photo of Marketing
    Marketing
    Participant

Freehold is like the wild west. Its untamed and unclaimed, a frontier town rich with resources, danger, and mysterious old stuff.

Profile photo of Brandon Thomas
    Brandon Thomas
    Participant

Actually, not entirely true, Tina. Gerard is a native Freeholder as well; he still technically has a family farm there.

Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel
    Participant

Ah ok thanks for the info guys. It all makes sense now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.