Fate-reaver spell level

Home Forums Rules Fate-reaver spell level

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rules Director 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mario
    Participant

At what level does a fate-reaver cast spells?

The Fate-Stealer T1 specifies they can gain buffs at harbinger level but the fate reaver does not specify.

West Schliemann
    Participant

Because it does not specify, they cast spells as if they had no Oracle or Harbinger skills.

So, in informal terms, they cast it at what I think you’d call the Basic Level, but really, it’s just an absence of any augmenting skill.

The Reaver can still use Divine-Theft to put relevant latent effects on herself as though they were cast by a Harbinger of Chaos.

Michael Bass
    Participant

It’s an Additional feature rather then a replacement feature. I imagine the Fate stealer description should apply unless it specifies otherwise.

Mike B(rowsing through the Rules section)

Michael Bass
    Participant

It’s an additional feature rather then a replacement feature.

I imagine the Fate stealer description should apply unless it specifies otherwise.

Mike B(rowsing through the Rules section)

Rules Director
    Keymaster

Mario,

Fate-Reavers can cast spells at Tier 1. The relevant text is below:

In addition to the Steal Fate feature, you gain the ability to learn and cast basic and complex Faith spells. If your religion allows you access to the Fate and/or Chaos spheres, you may learn and cast basic spells from those spheres as well. You may only learn and cast these spells while under the divine influence of an Icon of Deception spell.”

"The End to War, the End to Pain,
    these will come in Seventh's reign"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.