-52Days -22Hours -11Minutes -31Seconds
Camp opens at 6:30 PM
Logistics opens at 8:30 PM
Game on at 10:30 PM
Pre-reg is closed.
RSVP on Facebook!
Let us know you are coming!
Important News - July Event Considerations
In an effort to make our finale in July the best it can be, the following rules are being applied to this event.
- Build will be granted before the event instead of afterward
- Pre-reg will grant three extra build
- There will be no new Player Characters or new Alt Characters allowed for the this event.
- NPC Shift Build for July 2019 will be provided at event start, even before your shift.This is an incentive to help and a show of good faith. However, those who sign up for an NPC shift will need to be mindful of their shift start time. When you are done your shift, you will receive a magical boon that will help in the coming battles against the Immortals.
- Clean up for July will not be awarded with build, although after clean up, some food will be ordered and an informal (and limited to time available) AMA will happen on camp (or in a different location, if desired/needed).
July 2019 Event - Flavor Text
Last moon saw an unparalleled event in Midworld’s history: an Immortal was obliterated by Mortal hands. Lector the Devourer has been slain, thanks to the efforts of the Freefolk, their allies and the light of five suns.But in these Dark Days, victory requires sacrifices and many have fallen along the way, Vallah among them. The remaining Immortals rain death and destruction upon each other and upon the Kingdoms of Midworld, floating in the skyscape while killing by the thousands. Meanwhile, Freehold and their allies rush to collect the remaining Divine Foci and stave off invasion after invasion.It is a desperate war for survival between Midworld, Tenebrous the Unbodied and Fang-zhara the Eternal Architect. And silently watching it all with scythe in hand is Nihilus, blade primed to bring about the End of all that is.